Thursday, July 23, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4...

You know it's gonna be a good day when you wake up, turn on your computer, and see this:
Mmmm......dreamy.

I decided to try something different for breakfast today.
I used Kashi GoLean Crunch in honey almond flax, topped it with the rest of my blueberries, and added a scoop of Yoplait nonfat plain yogurt. Well, the yogurt was really sour, so I added a drizzle of honey to it---much better! Then I proceeded to eat all of the blueberries first, followed by the cereal. I just can't really mix it all together! I think I would like this better with Greek yogurt.

After breakkie, I went for a nice 3 mile run. Does anyone else get extremely sweaty when they work out? I never look cute at the gym. I always end up dripping sweat with my clothes drenched and my face as red as a beet. Nice visual. :)

I proceeded to shower and mix myself a GM.
This was SO good! I mixed up another Usual with the Dark Chocolate Dream, and it was phenomenal!

I decided that I'm going to start counting my calories for a little while. I feel like I have been eating healthier lately, but it's not uncommon for people to overindulge in healthy foods, since, hey! it's healthy! I've checked a few websites to see what my daily caloric intake should be to maintain my weight, but every site has given me a different number so far! Does anyone have any suggestions??

Question: Do you ever count calories? Do you feel that it is an effective way to keep your weight in check?

No comments:

Post a Comment