Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Quiet Night In

This afternoon I did some studying and laundry, but I found time for a little snack:

The picture is a little blurry, but I think you can clearly see how delicious these cherries look!

Keith left me for the evening again to go fishing, so I went over to my parent's for a little while (where we watched some enthralling cable news....). On the way, I stopped at Border Grill for a mahi mahi taco with some chips and pico de gallo. I was so hungry, I ate it before I remembered to take a picture!! DOH! I also learned that I prefer my homemade fish tacos to the BG version.

Once I got back home, I made a little cone for myself with Moose Tracks ice cream.

I just can't resist the ice cream!! It's a weakness.

I'm not sure how I'll be spending the rest of my evening. It looks like it's going to rain. A thunderstorm would make it an awesome evening for reading a book and drinking hot tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment