Thursday, July 23, 2009

Buffy!!!

I didn't want to sit at home alone all night, so I went over to my parent's for dinner. My stepdad grilled hamburgers!
I had my hamburger with a few french fries and a sugar-free margarita. My mom is a bad influence on me! ;)

Actually, my mom is pretty much the greatest. Look what she had for me when I came over:

I LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer! I have never and will never love a television show as much as I love Buffy!

I purchased the first two seasons when they came out on DVD years ago, and then obtained seasons 3, 5, and 7 via Christmas gifts over the years. However, seasons 4 and 6 were the elusive, missing seasons to my collection. Now it is complete. Keith is leaving on Tuesday to go to Denver for a wedding, and I think I know exactly how I am going to occupy my time while he is away! I cannot wait!! :)

After dinner, my parents and I went to the driving range and I put my new clubs to use again. Keith and Dave have given me some great pointers, and I am so excited to actually get on the course and play a round with these suckers!

I am out for the night!

Tonight's question: What would you say your all-time favorite TV show is??

3 comments:

  1. Great question... I really loved Dawson's Creek but I have grown up watching Young and the Restless (soap opera) all my life, so I guess that is my all-time favorite.

    I'm glad to have found your blog. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love for Buffy is so cute!!! I never got into that show, but I bet if I watched it now I would really like it.

    I am more into reality type shows on tv--my 2 favorites are Dancing With The Stars, So You Think You Can Dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously keep hearing stuff about Buffy and it makes me want to watch it again. That and the first couple of seasons of Angel!

    ReplyDelete