Monday, July 13, 2009

Dinner and Relaxing

I have had a pretty quiet afternoon and evening. Keith and I have been watching Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo, and it is quite addicting.

Earlier this afternoon I had a snack of raspberries:



As well as a Kashi TLC dark chocolate coconut granola bar:

Willow loves them, too! She just couldn't resist making a cameo today! :)

I did some studying for a few hours this afternoon. Covered some pharm and a little bit of neuro today. When Keith got home, we both didn't really know what we wanted for dinner, so I figured it was a perfect evening for brinner. Who doesn't love pancakes for dinner??

I'm not a huge fan of blueberry pancakes, but I wanted to make some use of the berries I had in the fridge. I warmed up a few berries in the microwave and dressed up one of my pancakes. Yummy! I enjoyed my dinner with a glass of skim milk. Perfect!


Not sure how we will be spending the remainder of the evening. I'd like to get in bed at a decent time, so I can actually wake up and get my day started at a decent hour tomorrow! Oh, and I also want to continue reading Harry Potter. :) I recently began re-reading the series. I forgot about some of the little details and plot lines the movies left out. I just adore this series! My mom and I are so excited to see the Half-Blood Prince at midnight tomorrow!!! :)

Have a good night, and I will check in with you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment