Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!

Another week is coming to a close! Honestly, the weekdays don't mean a whole lot to me right now, other than sitting at home alone most of the day!

I actually woke up at a decent time this morning and make myself a bowl of yummy oatmeal!

I added a sprinkle of brown sugar and about a tablespoon of peanut butter to my oatmeal, and it really hit the spot! I also had a bowl of blueberries (yuuummm), and am currently nursing a cup of coffee while catching up with the Today show.

I'll be off for a run in a little while. Looks like another cool (in the 50s) and rainy day today. Blah. I was debating whether to do yoga again today or not. I think I might make that my Saturday morning workout tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niki! Thanks so much for the note on my blog :)

    I love your oatmeal and am jealous that you're home watching TODAY and I'm not! :)

    Have a good run!

    ReplyDelete