Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Keith Cooks! (Sort of)

I was trying to figure out what to title this post, and I thought: Well, Keith actually kind of made dinner tonight. Then I realized that all he did was pre-heat the oven and take a lasagna out of the freezer. He didn't even put it in the oven--I did! Haha. Oh well, at least I didn't have to figure out what we would eat tonight!The lasagna kind of looks like a huge mess in this picture. It's hard to scoop! I also added a piece of garlic bread.

My afternoon at work was really short. I was done by around 3:30, which was great! I came home, changed into workout clothes, and hit the treadmill for a run! Isn't funny how some days you feel so awful when you're on a run, but other days you feel like you could go on forever? I finished 3 miles in 30 minutes, and it felt great!

I believe I have the day off tomorrow, so that will be nice to get some studying done. Tomorrow will be exactly 6 weeks since the state received my application, so it will be any day now when I can sign up for my boards. That makes me a little nervous!!
I definitely want to do yoga tomorrow, but I am debating whether I should go for another run or not. I am thinking yes. Also, I ran out of bananas and spinach today, so I will need to make a trip to the store to restock in order to have my GM tomorrow! It is an essential!
Enough rambling. I may work on my training plan for a little while and then head up to bed to read. Keith has been doing laundry tonight and is currently washing the dishes. Ahhh...a nice little break for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good day off. AND a good Green Monster--YUM--I had one this morning too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe your post title is cute. I have a sort of cooking SO too! Let us know when you hear something!:-D

    ReplyDelete