Thursday, July 30, 2009

Laziness Begets Laziness

I could have sworn I posted this morning, but apparently not! I guess my days are a little jumbled up!
Anyhoo, I started the morning off with a breakfast cookie.
This time I added a banana to the mix, and a dollop of yogurt with a drizzle of honey. I didn't care for this. Too banana-y for my taste. The yogurt was a good addition, though.

I had the hardest time getting motivated to go for my run today. I was seriously dragging my feet and groaning about not wanting to go. I think all of this time off is really getting to me. A few days off of work/school here and there are refreshing. 8 weeks and counting is mind-numbing. The more I sit around, the more I just keep sitting around. I don't even want to sit around, but all the laziness also makes me feel like I don't want to get up and do anything either. Does that even make sense?? Laziness begets laziness, I say. Ughhh. I have been feeling so unproductive and just plain blah lately.
I cannot wait until the day this status changes to.....well, whatever it says when I can take my exam. I'm tired of "awaiting". End rant.

I did end up going for a run this morning! I don't know how I managed it. As always, I felt so much better after I finished. Why can't my brain remember that feeling before a workout instead of feeling sluggish??
Time: 34:26
Distance: 3.5 miles
Avg Pace: 9:50

I also made a really delicious pita for lunch today!

Yesterday I purchased a rotisserie chicken and so I warmed it up and shredded the meat today. I added the chicken to a ww pita with romaine lettuce, shredded carrot, and dijon mustard and it was oh so good! Hooray for leftover chicken...I have big plans for it, haha.

I also had the rest of the carrot that didn't go into the pita and a nectarine.
I did some more studying today. It's getting very hard to keep motivating myself to study. Now that I really should be able to schedule my exam any day now, you would think I'd be all hardcore hitting the books. Laziness begets laziness. :(

I needed a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
I have two more left, plus a ton of bran muffins to eat. I just can't not eat these goodies and let them go bad!

Time to make dinner in a little while and try to get this apartment together a little bit. I have to get myself psyched up to overcome the lazy monster that has taken me over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment