Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lazy Sunday Morning

Good morning! Keith and I had a bit of a late night, so I didn't get out of bed until about 9:15 this morning, which is a little late for me! We ended up going to the fireworks (after a stop at Frosty Treats, yay!). I only saw maybe 3 people that I know, but most importantly, I got to see Chena and Shawn (the Newlyweds!). :) I don't get to see that girl's face enough these days. Hopefully, now that I'm back in the UP, it will be easier for us to see each other when she comes home!

After the fireworks, we went to our friend Kerry's house for a drink. His family just got a puppy a few weeks ago. It is a schitzu, poodle, and something else mix, and it is SO freaking cute!!!!!! I wish I had a picture to post. She's this little white/tan tiny bundle of happy puppiness. She gave me LOTS of puppy kisses. :) Kerry and Amy let their son, Braeden, name the dog. He's five, and decided on Tweeter Bird Mums (or is it Tweeterbird Mums?). That is seriously the dog's name...how hilarious is that??? Hands down the greatest dog name I have ever heard!

Keith and I ended up getting home about 2 o'clock, and I hardly remember even getting washed up and falling into bed, I was so sleepy (not drunk, geez!)! So far this morning, I just feel a little blah. I had a bowl of cereal and some coffee, but I'm not feeling like being too active this morning. I may end up golfing with my parents this evening, so I would get some exercise there.

Enjoy the rest of your morning!!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled over to your blog.. love it!! Congrats on the half marathon you did in May (I know, i'm like two months late haha).. I just ran one a couple weeks ago. Do you have plans to run another?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog! I am definitely planning on running other half marathon in September. Congrats on your race! You finished with an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete