Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lunch Break

Wow! This is the first time I've had an actual lunch break from a job or class in a while. The morning went pretty well at the skilled nursing facility. I have to run back in a few to spend the afternoon learning about the computer system and documentation--yes!!

I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning to get in a good yoga sesh, but Keith ended up sleeping on the couch last night, and I felt back waking him up and making him go upstairs. Don't worry, I didn't make him sleep downstairs! Apparently he was having a hard time falling asleep last night, so he didn't want to keep tossing and turning and waking ME up, which is why he went to the couch.

Anyway, that just means that I really have to do something after work tonight, and my mind is focused on a run. Hold me accountable for this! I MUST go for a run tonight. Didn't I just mention yesterday how I wanted to bump up my workouts a little more?

I did get up at 6:30, took a shower, and made a quick breakkie.

Kashi H2H Wild Oat Flakes with Blueberry Clusters (something like that, haha), and a side of (what else?) blueberries!! Plus, a mug of cofffeeee! I was a super tired girl this morning.

I had plenty of time to come home for lunch today, and Keith made 2 eggs over-easy and a slice of ww toast. I added a few sprinkles of Texas Pete and devoured that sucker before I could take a picture! :)

And then I mixed up The Usual Green Monster to tide me over until dinner!

Delish!

I better head back to work! Remind me that I need to go for a run tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment