Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Morning/Noon Recap!

Sorry for posting so late today. Like I mentioned earlier, I was at my parents house last night and didn't come back home until almost 1pm. Harry was awesome, but I will review that in a later post today. My mom and I got back from the movie at about 2:45am, then I washed up and was feeling quite awake and excited still, so I read a little of Goblet of Fire and finally went to bed around 3:30. Of course, my body doesn't like me sleeping in terribly late, so I woke up at 8:45.

I spent my morning lounging around and had a bowl of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal with skim milk and a cup of coffee for breakfast. I pretty much just wasted the morning away.


I took a shower, came home, and was so hungry! I reheated some leftovers from last night.

This is the cheesy polenta quiche last night. I forgot to take a picture until it was almost all gone! Keith had 4 pieces (!!!) and I had 2. He was very hungry. The quiche is basically a mixture of eggs, spinach, milk, salt and pepper, and cheese, layered with slices of polenta. After it comes out of the over, put a little pasta sauce on top, and voila! Delish!


I reheated 2 pieces for myself for lunch:

It tasted just as good as yesterday. A definite plus when considering a meal for leftovers!

I was still pretty hungry, and I hadn't made myself a Green Monster yet today, so I blended one up.

It didn't turn out very "green", as you can see. I ran out of bananas yesterday, so I used about 1/3 c. plain yogurt, as well as spinach, blueberries, vanilla soy mik, flax, and peanut butter. This mix was okay, but I think it might have been better if I used honey in addition to/instead of the peanut butter. It just needs a little bit more sweetness, I think.

I'm off to catch up on a few things and continue my studying for the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I need to try adding PB/AB to my green monsters. I haven't tried it out yet!

    ReplyDelete