Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick Evening Post

Hi everyone! This will just be a quick update, as I am about to get ready to head to the movie theater to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at midnight!! :) My mom is my date tonight. I got her hooked on Harry a few years ago after she tried to refuse to read them, saying, "I just don't like fantasy-type books at all..." But I persuaded her, and now she is crazy about them, just like me! :) I am staying over at my parent's house tonight, since I don't think I will want to drive the rest of the way home at 2:30 am.

For dinner, I made a cheesy polenta quiche that I found over on Healthy Tipping Point. It was quite tasty! I've never made a quiche before, and wasn't quite sure what to expect. I think next time I make this, I might add a little garlic and oregano to the egg mixture. I have pictures that I will have to post tomorrow. I forgot the cord that connects my camera to my laptop.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous evening! I will be sure to post a spoiler-free review of the movie tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment