Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quiet Thursday Evening

I had a pretty productive afternoon filled with studying. I had a few snacks:

Ghiardelli dark chocolate square with white mint. Mmmm...

And a Kashi TLC Pumkin Pie granola bar!

Keith plays in a golf league on Thursday nights, so I am always one my own for the evening. I heated up leftovers from last night for dinner.

Very yummy! There are still more leftovers in the fridge that I might just have to eat for lunch tomorrow! :)

After supper, there was a massive overload of dishes to be washed. I tackled those suckers and treated myself to a nice glass of Riesling.

I spent the rest of the evening stretched out on the couch. I read more of Goblet of Fire, and then watched a special on ABC called JK Rowling: A Year in the Life. The documentary was filmed about 2 years ago when the 7th book was released, but it was a pretty interesting watch.

I am going to read a little more before calling it a day. It is so chilly here today, and I think it's supposed to be even cooler tomorrow. Crazy summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment