Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Yoga

Good morning! I hope you are all highly enjoying your Saturday so far! I woke up and had a yummy breakfast:
Tea, blueberries, and Frosted Mini Wheats with skim milk. Cereal is pretty much a standard for me in the mornings. My Bay Cliff mug made a cameo this morning!

Afterwards, I had an hour-long yoga session with Steve Ross (c/o Inhale on my DVR). It felt so good, and I know I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow. My legs were shaking during the bridges near the end...yikes!

Of course, after yoga I was starving again, so I made my trusty Green Monster.
So pretty, and so delish! I don't know how I am ever going to try any other mixes, because I am so in love with this one!
Not sure what lies ahead for the rest of the day. I would like to get a few hours of studying in, but that's all I have planned. It's another cool day here, and I think it's supposed to rain again this evening.
What are you planning on doing this weekend??

2 comments:

  1. What a nice start to a Saturday! I'm having some friends over tonight and we might go to a blue festival:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyhey!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. :) I get so excited if I have a new reader/commenter. I will definitely keep ya'll posted on the skin care.

    ALSO--I love your blog and will be adding you to my daily reads. YAY!

    ReplyDelete