Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweaty Beast

I definitely spent the afternoon vegging out and not being very productive. I didn't really have an official lunch today, just another snackie.
I really needed coffee, and what goes better with coffee than a warm cinnamon roll?

The clouds started to look quite menacing around 6, and I knew if I didn't go to the gym before it started to rain, I would never go. So, I made it! I actually had a really nice run. Sometimes when you don't feel like working out, all you really need to do is start! Easier said than done, right? Here are my stats:

Time: 29:30
Distance: 3 miles
Average Pace: 9:50

I know this is kind of icky, but does anyone else sweat profusely when they work out?? I am always sopping wet with drippy hair and my face is beet red.

Am I drenched from a workout or a downpour?!?

After a shower I fixed myself some dinner!
Salad with romaine, cukes, tomato, and a little cheese as a starter.

With my leftover crawfish etouffee.

Ooh and a glass of chard.

All together now:

Fancy little dinner in front of the TV! 'Twas very filling!

There's always room for dessert!
One of Grandma's spritz cookies and a piece of dark chocolate. Yes, those are some of my study notes that I am eating on....hehe.

Alright, I am off to do some big time Buffy watching!! So excited!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love being that sweaty! You actually show others how hard you worked!

    ReplyDelete