Monday, July 27, 2009

Training Day

Is it really almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon??? Where does the day go???

I was happy to have no problem getting out of bed this morning. I was also speedy enough to have time to make oatmeal for breakfast!!!

I never have time to make oatmeal before work in the morning, so this was a very special treat! Actually, I have read some about some blogger's doing cold, soaked oat overnight, so I may have to give that a try! (By the way, the oatmeal has a little brown suga and Dark Chocolate Dreams PB. I think I prefer regular PB on oatmeal, but I love the Dark Chocolate in my GMs!)

When I came back home around 12:30, I wasn't really feeling all that hungry. About an hour later I finally made something for lunch.
A super yummy salad with romaine lettuce, cucs, and a TON of tomatos! I had some leftover 'matos already cut up, and I was afraid they might go bad, so I added them all to the salad. Add a spinkling of cheese and some vinegar and oil and VOILA: Perfect, light lunch. I also had a super juicy nectarine. This was my first nectarine in so long, and it was delightful!


In other news, last night I finally finished putting together my training plan for my next half marathon!

I will be running the Community First Fox Cities Half Marathon on September 20, and I am so stoked to get started! As you can see, today I scheduled in a yoga sesh, so that is exactly what I will be doing right after this! Tonight I will add my workout schedule for the week to the right side of the blog so you can keep track of me. :)


Enjoy the remainder of your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your training schedule. I am hoping to do a half within a year.

    ReplyDelete