Thursday, August 13, 2009

15 Hours and Counting

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I'm all packed up and ready to go. Once Keith comes home, we are meeting my parents for dinner and then we're off to the Soo in preparation for my exam tomorrow. It's really strange that the closest testing center (for the physical therapy license, at least) is 2 1/2 hours away, but at least the in-laws are there, so we are going to make a nice little visit out of it!

I will hopefully be able to blog tomorrow and possibly Saturday morning, but this will most likely be the only post today!

On the training front, I had a pretty good day getting back into the swing of things. I intended to run 3 miles, but after 1.5 I was feeling not good. Once I got off the treadmill, I felt okay, so I went through with my strength-training:

* cable cross-punches with squat
* static lunges
* chest press
* seated mid rows

By the time I finished those, I felt really good again, so I figured I'd try to crank out that last 1.5 miles. It was great! I ran at a pace of 9:13, which never happens, and ended up feeling pretty good about my workout today! I probably won't be doing anything active tomorrow, but I'd like to get in a run on Saturday morning, so we'll see.

I better get going! Hope you all have wonderful Fridays ahead of you!



P.S. I'm scared sh*tless. :(

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I will be praying for you! Cannot wait to hear about how AWESOME you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, girl! I hope you did awesome:)

    Nice job on the run, too!

    ReplyDelete