Monday, August 03, 2009

August 14

August 14 is the big day! I got my Authorization to Test letter today, and now I am officially nervous as heck for my boards. I wasn't that scared until I actually had a test date scheduled. Now it's really official!!

Needless to say, the next week and a half is going to be a HUGE study-fest! Hopefully I have great news in time for my birthday (August 17)!!

Let's quickly review the day:

Quick and easy bowl of cereal with Kashi GoLean Crunch and PB Puffins in skim milk before I headed out to work for the morning.

Lunch was another chicken pita with lettuce, cheese, and salsa, but I forgot to take a picture! Too hungry!!

I also blended up a Green Monster.

I went back to work for another hour and a half after lunch.

Dinner:

Comfort food! Brats hot off the grill on a ww bun, corn chips, and my favorite...

Sweet potato fries!!! Seriously, the highlight of my day! :)

I spent the majority of the evening studying away, but it's about time I get to bed. I am hoping for an early morning workout per my week 2 training plan (today was a rest day)!

Good night and sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE sweet potato fries. They are the best! And would definitely be the high light of my day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the studying!! Those sweet potato fries look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete