Sunday, August 16, 2009

Crab Monster

I am so crabby.

Thanks for all of your well-wishes for my exam on Friday! I have received no word yet, other than my "score has been received" from the testing center. To be honest, I do not feel very confident. I'm pretty sure that test is designed to make you feel like crap, and as soon as I got in the car, I cried. Basically, whenever I think about it right now, I want to curl up in a ball with my bed covers over me and cry. Very dramatic, I know, but I really do NOT want to have to take that exam again. Apparently, everyone else I know who has taken the test has found out the next day that they passed, but no one else has taken it on a Friday. So, I'm not sure if I haven't been told if I passed or not because a) I didn't pass or b) it's the weekend, or c) they just want to torture me.

All I know is I better be getting good news if I find out tomorrow, it is my BIRTHDAY! I'm going to be a quarter-century old TOMORROW but don't really have plans to celebrate at this point. I just don't think Keith is much of a planner, and it is kind of inconvenient that it's on a Monday and everyone is working!

Any ideas on how I can make my birthday fun tomorrow while I'm by myself (at least during the day)?

So with my horrible exam hovering over me and making me feel cranky, I really wanted to go for a long run to help clear my head. The husband is out golfing this morning, of course, but I figured it would be a good time to get it done while he was gone. I got all dressed and ready, covered myself in sunscreen from ears to ankles, grabbed my iPod, and realized my running shoes are in Keith's car. Thus, the angry picture of me above!

I guess I'm going to try to do something productive around the house while I wait for my shoes to return. Thanks again for all your nice words and putting up with my sporadic blogging for the past week!! I'll catch up with you later today!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Cute pic!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would usually do for a little personal time treat in MQT is run around the island, then walk back to sunset point or black rocks and just sit and think about life and dangel my feet in the water. Um, BG is always good, a nice coffee morning by yourself is nice (babycakes, downtown). Treat yourself to a malt or pulled soda or some chocolate at Donkers!

    ReplyDelete