Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Alive!!

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all your well-wishes! It is good to be back! Sorry for the brief hiatus in blogging while I recovered from a mysterious stomach bug (and no, Chera, it's not a case of bun in the oven).

It all went downhill on Monday afternoon. I just felt worse and worse as the day progressed. Around 9:30pm, I had the hubby get me something to help calm my upset tummy.

I know most people equate ginger ale to being sick, but I seriously love this stuff. I would drink it all the time if I let myself buy it.

Yesterday I was happy to wake up with no tummy troubles, but I did have a left-sided headache. Everytime I stood up, bent over, or turned quickly, I could feel it behind my eye and in my jaw. Maybe some form of a migraine? I didn't want to take any medication in case that upset my stomach again, so I just let it go.

Thankfully, today I am feeling quite normal! I woke up with maybe a trace of a headache, but that has since disappeared.

I made myself a generic breakfast:

Frosted Mini-Wheats and a cup of tea. I think it's kind of funny that I didn't add milk to my tea in case it upset me, but I had no problem adding milk to cereal? Apparently my brain wasn't working very well this morning. :)

I also just finished lunch, which was really yummy!

A bowl of brown rice, black beans, and salsa. I mixed it all together and ate it with blue corn chips for dipping. So tasty and filling!

Well, I'm back to the studying thing for the afternoon. Only 2 more days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment