Sunday, August 23, 2009

Introducing.....

My mom and step-dad's new kitty!! He kind of has a name, but I don't think it's for sure yet, so I'll just leave it up in the air for now.

He is a new companion to Chloe.

My parents have had Chloe since February, and my mother thought she was in desperate need for a friend. Needless to say, a trip to the humane society usually ends up with an adoption!

He is so sweet and a big cuddler. He kept trying to lick our faces all afternoon.

Unfortunately, they are still a bit unsure of each other. Chloe is more curious than anything else, but the new kitty is hissing and crying and freaked out by the other kitty.

I spent the afternoon and evening with my mom and she had a weird craving for tuna casserole for dinner.

It sounded a bit sketchy and I was a little nervous about it, to tell you the truth.

Luckily, it was pretty good! It is also really quick and easy to make. I think I might have to snag the recipe for future reference.

I have to admit I have another big ol' goose egg on the running front today. My poor planning skills definitely hindered any thoughts of a run today, so now I have to make it up tomorrow.

I am so exhausted right now, and my bed is calling my name. My first official day of work as a physical therapist is tomorrow!!! I'm so excited, but pretty nervous, too!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment