Monday, August 10, 2009

Rumbly In My Tumbly

I'm still not feeling super great right now. This morning I had a little low back pain that seems to have gone away, but my stomach is making lots of noise (and I'm not hungry!).
Here is a pic of my cute-as-a-button waffles from yesterday:

These make me happy. :)

For breakfast this morning, I made a bowl of cereal with the rest of my Kashi and some PB Puffins.

I am running low on cereal, so I might have to make a trip to the store later today!

After work, I came home and mixed up a Green Monster, since I'd been missing out the last couple days.

This was majorly nast. I decided to forgo the peanut butter and just used spinach, flax, milk, banana, and vanilla with ice cubes, and this was really bitter. I think the banana wasn't ripe enough and I may have had too much spinach. Also, I hardly tasted any vanilla flavor. I drank about 2/3rds, but then my tummy REALLY started to protest, so I didn't finish it.

I'm going to look around for something else to eat that won't upset my belly, and then I'm out for an afternoon study-a-thon.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Those waffles look so great! I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that is odd about your green monster being bitter. I am sure it had something to do with the bananas not being ripe and the banana to spinach ratio. I put vanilla extract in my smoothies too and they usually taste delicious--but a couple of times, I have tasted too much spinach.

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete