Saturday, August 22, 2009

Second Breakfast

Happy Saturday! It's always so nice to have a weekend, but today I am feeling exceptionally bored and have no clue how to spend my day.

Last night's dinner was fab!! Three of us Micro Repair wives got together for lasagna soup, garlic bread, and dessert! No pics, but trust me, everything was amazing! Melissa made two different desserts: raspberry bars and chocolate cake (of which I had a large slice of!). I was very spoiled with the delicious food!

This morning I woke up a little late and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

I wanted oatmeal, but I was feeling lazy.

About an hour later, Keith got a phone call from our friend's Josh and Chelsee who asked if we were interested in meeting for breakfast! We weren't going to meet up for another hour and a half, so I figured I would be a little hungry, and there's nothing wrong with second breakfast every once in a while!

We met at Perkins at 11, so it was more of a brunch. For about half a second I considered getting a salad or sandwich for lunch, but I was still craving oatmeal! I also ordered a fruit dish on the side, which was surprisingly very small. :( I mixed a little brown suger and apricot syrup in my oats and wolfed them down. Yum yummy!

My shoulders and upper back are a little sore from yoga yesterday, but it feels great! I have to get in a 3 mile run and some strength training in today, so I'll probably do that in about an hour after I've more fully digested.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment