Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kitty Kisses

I tried my hand at oatmeal in the microwave again this morning, and was somewhat successful. I still had some overflowage, but it didn't explode like last time. I just had a bit of a sticky bowl. I don't know, I think that microwaving my oatmeal takes too much time and is too stressful for me. Back to the stove-top I go!

Today's lunch looks like breakfast, but it wasn't.

Today, I was working at a nursing home a few blocks from my parents, so I stopped over for lunch. Their fridge is pretty bare (why am I not surprised? haha), but I did find eggs, bread, peanut butter and HOT SAUCE! I don't think I can eat eggs without hot sauce anymore. It's just soooo good!

While I enjoyed my lunch, I got to cuddle with the kitty.

His name, by the way, is Dickens. At least, I think it is. His name has evolved from Payton (at the shelter), Albus, Harry, and now Dickens. My mom says he is "a little dickens"...whatever that means! :)

He really likes attention and is a big cuddler. We think he may have been taken from his mother too early, because his favorite thing to do is lick/suck on your face.

We are trying to teach him to stop this habit, but it is a little endearing, don't you think?

I'm off to the gym before dinner! Stay tuned for my post later on how I'm preparing for a TRAIL run versus a road race next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Dickens is SO cute! Love the kitty kisses. Hope you had a good run!

    ReplyDelete