Monday, September 21, 2009

Lunch at Home

Hi everyone! I was lucky enough to get some time to run home for lunch today, so I can actually update my blog! Whoo!

This morning's brekkie was an attempt at oats in an empty jar of peanut butter.

These were pretty darn good, except I think my jar was a little too empty to begin with, because I didn't get as much peanut butter as I would normally like. I will keep this in mind for next time!

For lunch, I reheated some leftover chicken lo mien.

Delicious, but not quite filling enough.

I am currently digging into this mix of vanilla yogurt, blueberries, Puffins, and Kashi Honey Sunshine.

I'm still kind of hungry. Maybe this is overlapping hunger from yesterday's long run?

I'm back off to work soon. Hopefully the afternoon flies by as fast as the morning did! I'm excited to take my "Rest Day" seriously and veg out on the couch all evening.

1 comment:

  1. Never tried oatmeal in an empty peanut butter jar - but it actually looks great! I'll have to try that sometime. Good ideas - your blog post is making me really hungry!

    ReplyDelete