Thursday, September 03, 2009

Obsessed

This week I have been having many a breakfast cookie!

I have also taken a liking to spreading vanilla yogurt over the entire cookie like frosting. :)

I am also enjoying a nice bowl of honeydew and cantelope for munching on while I get ready for work.

Speaking of work, this week has been crazy. Every morning I try to come up with some type of plan to tackle the day, and then shortly after, my plan gets completely changed! Just have to get used to it!

I have been getting used to my new schedule, too. I even managed a 4 mile run last night after work!

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:47
Avg. Pace: 9:40

It felt so good to stretch my legs after a hectic day!

Happy Thursday! We are so close to a long weekend, and the weather forecast here is looking BEAUTIFUL! :)

2 comments:

  1. I made my first breakfast cookie yesterday! It was actually great to take to-go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I made a breakfast cookie too yesterday. Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete