Saturday, October 10, 2009

Breakfast Buddy

Good Saturday morning!  I woke up at 7 and couldn't fall back asleep, so I've been awake for a little while now.

The best thing about Saturday morning is having time to make my oatmeal:





I am LOVING this combination!  The coconut adds delicious texture, and the chocolate chips mixed with peanut butter.....Oh my!

Every single morning when I make breakfast (and pretty often when I cook dinner), Willow walks around my legs, staring at me with her huge, blue kitty eyes, crying.  Not meowing.  Crying.  Begging me to pick her up where she can immediately perch on her favorite spot in the world.



It's kind of annoying to have a cat laying around your neck when you're trying to cook.  My baby loves her mama, and she's just too cute, so sometimes I have to give in.

I have to run and get ready for a haircut this morning.  This may be my last time seeing Stefanie before she leaves her styling days behind for the world of nursing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment