Saturday, October 03, 2009

Day Tripper

Good Saturday morning! I had a great night's sleep and am ready to go today!

Last night, the husband and I met our friends Josh and Chelsee and my co-worker, Kathryn, out at Wings & Things for dinner. Keith and I split an order of wings and quesadillas, which were good, but I didn't really leave feeling satisfied. I guess that's what you get when you order bar food!

We got home around 8:30 and were pretty much wiped! I was in bed by 9:30 and lights out at 10. It was awesome!

We've decided to make a day trip to Green Bay and Appleton, Wisconsin to do some shopping. Yes, that is what my life is like in the UP now!! I have to drive 3 hours to do any real shopping!

Another excellent perk to a Saturday morning is making my oatmeal on the stove. I had another minor oatmeal explosion in the microwave yesterday.....ugh. Plus, it just doesn't taste the same in the microwave as when I make it in a big pot.





Nom nom nom...

Now that I am finishing up my breakfast, it's time to shower and hit the road! Hope you all enjoy a lovely Saturday wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I'm jealous of your shopping! I pretty much have to take a trip of an hour and a half to get any good shopping in! Kind of a pain, but not so bad for the wallet!

    ReplyDelete