Saturday, October 10, 2009

Running In Pink

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give a short update and a head's up.  I have opened up a WordPress account and will be transferring my blog over sometime soon (I will let you know when).

With this new change, I am also changing the name of my blog!  The url will be: http://runninginpink.wordpress.com.


The changeover should be completed (hopefully) by the end of the weekend, if not tonight, but I'm a little worried if I changed the name and URL, my current followers wouldn't be able to find me again!

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturdays!  I am off for a run shortly!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Wordpress! I like it a lot better! Takes a day or so to get used to, but it's great. Love the name, too :) I'm excited to see the new site!

    ReplyDelete